Guide to Entrance fees
(Over 4 yrs old, before entering elementary school)
(Seniors 1,840 yen)
(Nursery school, Kindergarten)
* Group rates apply to groups of 20 or more paid visitors.
* A student discount is applied for lessons, etc., held outside the school by the school.
* To apply the school discount, a “school event certificate” from the column below must be submitted.
* Persons who have been issued a physical disability certificate, a welfare certificate for mental disorders, or a rehabilitation certificate, as well as one caretaker will be charged half price for their personal fee.
* Senior rates apply to persons 65 years or older
*Persons with an annual passport for Uminonakamichi Seaside Park, are given a 20% discount on the personal entrance fee to Marine World (same price as the group discount). (Only the person him/herself)
Guide to Parking fees
|Large vehicles||Standard size cars||Motorcycles|
* When the Marine World annual passport or the Uminonakamichi Seaside Park annual passport is presented, a 100 yen discount for standard cars, or a 50 yen discount for motorcycles will be applied. (adult passports only)
* When a physical disability certificate, welfare certificate for mental disorder, or rehabilitation certificate is presented, parking fees will be waived. However, if the number of people in the vehicle is 11 or more, two certificates are required.