Guide to Opening Hours
|March - November||9:30～17:30|
|December - February||10:00～17:00|
* Last admission is one hour before closing.
* In cases of inclement weather, such as a typhoon or lightning storm, operating hours may change, or the park temporarily closed.
The first Monday and the following day in February
(two days in the row)（2021.2/1,2）
* A 500 yen deposit is required for rental. When returning the wheelchair, the deposit will be refunded. Please be aware that there is a limited number of wheelchairs.
* A 500 yen deposit is required for rental. When returning the stroller, the deposit will be refunded. Please be aware that there is a limited number of strollers.
Small 200 yen, Medium 300 yen, Large 400 yen, Extra Large 500 yen
One location in the aquarium. Hot water for milk is available.
Five locations in the aquarium. Available to be used by anyone- persons in a wheelchair, seniors, pregnant women, and persons with small children.
Cautions in the aquarium
* Pets (except service dogs), and children’s tricycles are not allowed.
* Personal announcements to call a person over the PA system is not allowed.
* Bringing in alcohol and entering the aquarium intoxicated is not allowed.
* Hazardous materials such as explosives, firearms and swords, etc, are not allowed.
* Events and performances may be canceled or changed without advanced notice depending on the condition of the animals, bad weather, or other reason.
* Avoid actions which may disturb others.
Cautions in the show pool.
* Do not leave your belongings on the seats to save them.
* Persons sitting in the front rows may get wet. Also, please be careful when using delicate equipment, such as cameras.
* Please be careful, the floor is slippery.
* Do not put objects in the pool.
* The animals may bite. Do not put your hands in the pool.